A natural shelter made with stones and partially underground is great to keep you safe from the elements and warm at night.
I was walking in the forest and I came across this old wall by the hillside, I thought it would be a great place to build my shelter, after a lot of digging I began to build the walls using the stones that I found in the area.
I also made a fireplace in the back of the shelter dug directly into the ground. It was a cozy night even if it started to rain quite heavily at one point.
Lots of love, Meen
For exclusive content, my food recipes and to support my channel check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/asiangirlinthewild
If you like this video don’t forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell so you don’t miss the new upcoming content.
More videos you may like:
-WILD FOOD FORAGING AND CAMPING AT THE RIVER:
– SURVIVAL CAMPING :
– SOLO Two Days CAMPING at My BUSHCRAFT Camp:
– WINTER CAMPING UNDER A ROCK, Cooking Rabbit with WATERMILL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyl4Zr37j-A
– WINTER CAMPING in UNDERGROUND BUNKER – WAKE UP in SNOWSTORM – BUSHCRAFT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQpahM8uhGU
– NO TENT WINTER CAMPING in the MOUNTAINS – SUBZERO OVERNIGHT SOLO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvFZeMSB_8I
– WINTER CAMPING – IGLOO Survival SHELTER BUILD:
– WINTER CAMPING in a SNOW BUNKER – Cold Weather BUSHCRAFT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGYUvjrkWxQ
– BUSHCRAFT WINTER CAMPING in a SNOW STORM – Viking Hut: https://youtu.be/SMq4cwNKW0E
– SOLO WINTER CAMPING – I Wake up In a SNOW STORM:
– SOLO WINTER CAMPING BUSHCRAFT – Tipi Shelter Building:
– WINTER CAMPING SOLO – TARP on the SNOW – Cook in Primitive Stone Oven: https://youtu.be/SsT6I8QWm6o
#bushcraft #survival #camping #wild #asiangirinthewild #outdoors #stone shelter #bunker