I love caves mostly in winter time, I was exploring the forest and I came across this small opening on the hill side. I decided that I would dig to make some space to build a bed and a fire place. It turned out fantastic. In this video I build the camp, cook on the fire and sleep in the cave. When I wake up everything Is covered with a thin layer of snow and I was super happy.
Lots of love, Meen
For exclusive content and support my channel check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/asiangirlinthewild
If you like this video don’t forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell so you don’t miss the new upcoming content.
More videos you may like:
– NO TENT WINTER CAMPING in the MOUNTAINS – EMERGENCY SHELTER – BUSHCRAFT – SUBZERO OVERNIGHT SOLO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvFZeMSB_8I
– WINTER CAMPING – IGLOO Survival SHELTER BUILD – BUSHCRAFT In SNOW – SLEEP Like ESKIMO – My Ice Hotel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gny3OsgTEgo
– WINTER CAMPING in a SNOW BUNKER – Cold Weather BUSHCRAFT – No Tent – Survival Shelter – Sub Zero: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGYUvjrkWxQ
– BUSHCRAFT WINTER CAMPING in a SNOW STORM – Viking Hut – Cook Meat in a Rock Oven – Solo in The Woods: https://youtu.be/SMq4cwNKW0E
– SOLO WINTER CAMPING – I Wake up In a SNOW STORM! Sleep in my UNDERGROUND BUNKER -BUSHCRAFT OVERNIGHT: https://youtu.be/krI1i1iMkFQ
– SOLO WINTER CAMPING BUSHCRAFT – Tipi Shelter Building – OVERNIGHT IN THE WOODS – Like a Viking: https://youtu.be/N_0xNnjIdR8
– WINTER CAMPING SOLO – TARP on the SNOW – Cook in Primitive Stone Oven – BUSHCRAFT OVERNIGHT: https://youtu.be/SsT6I8QWm6o
#bushcraft #winter #survival #outdoors #wild #asiangirinthewild #viking #viking house #cave #camping