In todays vlog we bring you hiking through the amazing gorges of Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park. We camp the night at Adels Grove Campground and test the troopy on a rough unsealed road. This National Park has become one of our favourites on the whole lap of Australia so we hope you enjoy seeing it through our lens!
//BINGE WATCH OUR LAP OF AUSTRALIA:
//FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK:
//BECOME A PATREON:
//OUR CAMERA GEAR:
○ Camera – https://amzn.to/3dYoF4V
○ Main lens used – https://amzn.to/3dZtoDf
○ Vlogging lens – https://amzn.to/3e1iJYR
○ Portrait lens – https://amzn.to/3yIE8y3
○ Microphone – https://amzn.to/3qUaraw
○ Drone – https://amzn.to/3wxomEy
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links provided, we may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting our channel so we can continue to provide you with free content each week!