Sometimes it’s better to build a low profile shelter to stay stealthy, in this video I make one in the middle of two branches from a fallen tree. I use only natural material for this bushcraft build, wood and leaves. I started by digging to make some room and then I built the roof, using small logs for structure and I covered everything with debris.
I also don’t make a fire (to keep the shelter not visible from far) but I eat a MRE that provided me with everything I needed, food heater included. It was enough for dinner and breakfast.
Lots of love, Meen
For exclusive content, my food recipes and to support my channel check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/asiangirlinthewild
If you like this video don’t forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell so you don’t miss the new upcoming content.
More videos you may like:
– BACK AT THE HANGING ROCK:
– STEALTH SHELTER:
– UPGRADES TO MY PERMANENT CAMP:
– STONE BUNKER:
– WILD FOOD FORAGING AND CAMPING AT THE RIVER:
– SURVIVAL CAMPING :
– SOLO Two Days CAMPING at My BUSHCRAFT Camp:
– WINTER CAMPING UNDER A ROCK, Cooking Rabbit with WATERMILL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyl4Zr37j-A
– WINTER CAMPING in UNDERGROUND BUNKER – WAKE UP in SNOWSTORM – BUSHCRAFT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQpahM8uhGU
– NO TENT WINTER CAMPING in the MOUNTAINS – SUBZERO OVERNIGHT SOLO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvFZeMSB_8I
– WINTER CAMPING – IGLOO Survival SHELTER BUILD:
– WINTER CAMPING in a SNOW BUNKER – Cold Weather BUSHCRAFT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGYUvjrkWxQ
– BUSHCRAFT WINTER CAMPING in a SNOW STORM – Viking Hut: https://youtu.be/SMq4cwNKW0E
– SOLO WINTER CAMPING – I Wake up In a SNOW STORM:
– SOLO WINTER CAMPING BUSHCRAFT – Tipi Shelter Building:
– WINTER CAMPING SOLO – TARP on the SNOW – Cook in Primitive Stone Oven: https://youtu.be/SsT6I8QWm6o
#Bushcraft #shelter #survival #outdoors #wild #asiangirinthewild #viking #camping