Our team made a compilation of the finest quotes about Survival for you to discover. In this video you will discover quotations by such bright minds as James A. Baldwin, Arthur C. Clarke, Stephen King.
You can read the full quotes text in video description below.
Daily Quotes is your treasure trove of the most mesmerizing ideas put into words. All the outstanding quotes about Survival in this video will change your mind and life by transforming your perspective on Survival. Our deep powerful quotes will bring inspiration and let you view your everyday life differently.
There’s a way to keep your most favorite quotes about Survival from this compilation: you can copy them from its description and paste into your WhatsApp / Facebook / Snapchat / Tinder / Instagram / Skype status bar to share your worldview.
The 20 most important life quotes about Survival:
1) All art is a kind of confession, more or less oblique. All artists, if they are to survive, are forced, at last, to tell the whole story; to vomit the anguish up.
― James A. Baldwin
2) mankind is resilient: the atrocities that horrified us a week ago become acceptable tomorrow.
― Joseph Heller
3) It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
― Arthur C. Clarke
4) I want to keep my dreams, even bad ones, because without them, I might have nothing all night long.
― Joseph Heller
5) If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.
― Mahatma Gandhi
6) Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don’t forget food. You can go a week without laughing.
― Joss Whedon
7) All living things contain a measure of madness that moves them in strange, sometimes inexplicable ways. This madness can be saving; it is part and parcel of the ability to adapt. Without it, no species would survive.
― Yann Martel
8) If one reads enough books one has a fighting chance. Or better, one’s chances of survival increase with each book one reads.
― Sherman Alexie
9) I survived, but it’s not a happy ending.
― Tim O’Brien
10) Fear is a part of life. It’s a warning mechanism. That’s all. It tells you when there’s danger around. Its job is to help you survive. Not cripple you into being unable to do it.
― Jim Butcher
11) ..When you die, the energy that kept you alive filters into the people you loved. Did you know that? It’s like a fire you’ve tended all your life, and the sparks are all scattered into the wind.. That’s why we survive as long as we do, because the people who loved us keep us going.
― Kevin Brockmeier
12) Somehow, even in the worst of times, the tiniest fragments of good survive. It was the grip in which one held those fragments that counted.
― Melina Marchetta
13) We’ll never survive!
Nonsense. You’re only saying that because no one ever has.
― William Goldman
14) One minute the teacher was talking about the Civil War. And the next minute he was gone. There. Gone. No ‘poof.’ No flash of light. No explosion.
― Michael Grant
15) Loving someone always requires you to not love others.
― Koushun Takami
16) Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
― Carl Sagan
17) Your fear is 100% dependent on you for its survival.
― Steve Maraboli
18) No one can tell what goes on in between the person you were and the person you become. No one can chart that blue and lonely section of hell. There are no maps of the change. You just come out the other side.
Or you don’t.
― Stephen King
19) You know how sometimes you tell yourself that you have a choice, but really you don’t have a choice? Just because there are alternatives doesn’t mean they apply to you.
― Rick Yancey
20) We’d stared into the face of Death, and Death blinked first. You’d think that would make us feel brave and invincible. It didn’t.
― Rick Yancey
On Daily Quotes you will discover an ever growing collection of bright thoughts for any occasion from wise and successful people, quotes for your daily experiences and quotes tops compiled by our outstanding team.
Our inspiring quotes include not just wise words from real life thinkers, artists, writers, poets, or businessmen. Here you will also find quotes from the finest books.
What’s the best quote, in your opinion? Have anything better to say about Survival? Share your quotes in the comments.
And don’t forget to support this video: watch it, like it, share it with a friend. It’s worth it!
Subscribe to our channel for more videos.
Daily Quotes is not related to any other quote publisher or catalog. We don’t reserve the rights for the quotes we publish on our channel. Republishing of other content is strictly prohibited.