How to protect your child from kidnapping? Essential safety skills for kids: 10 important rules every child should know and follow. Show this video to your little one!
It is absolutely unacceptable to take food, toys or any other things from strangers. You have to teach your child that they can only occasionally take something from your neighbors who you know very well but nobody else. There is no such thing as a free lunch, and your child must know this from a very early age.
Children must know that their parents are people who they can trust and if anything bad happens, they can come to them for help. If you find out that your child is threatened on the Internet, you should tell your child that there is no way the bad guys can get to him. After that call the helpline and explain the situation. The will take the necessary measures.
– What should you do if your parents are away and someone is trying to open the door? 1:15
– Should you take candy from a stranger? 2:02
– What should you do if the power socket starts steaming and there’s no one else at home? 2:33
– An adult stranger is asking for help. Should you help them? 3:06
– What should you do if you’re attacked by a pack of dogs? 3:35
– You’ve just met someone you age. Should you go to their place if invited? 4:06
– What should you do if you smell gas at home? 4:43
– If you are waiting for an elevator and some strangers come up, should you go with them? 5:02
– What should you do if you notice you’re being watched? 5:32
– If you are home alone, who can you let in? 6:02
– What if a stranger grabs you and doesn’t let you go? 6:27
– What if you find yourself in a large crowd of people? 6:57
– What if you’re on the street during a large thunderstorm? 7:27
– What should you do if someone is threatening you or your family on the Internet? 8:10
– Your friends want you to play with them on the frozen river. Will you go? 8:42
– Can you take medicine from the first aid kit if your parents are away? 9:17
– It takes a minute to call the parents and tell them about what’s going on, and then there are three people (the kid and two parents) informing others instead of only one frightened child. Besides, parents can try to calm their child down and remind them how to call the rescue service and what to tell them.
– It is absolutely unacceptable to take food, toys or any other things from strangers. You have to teach your child that they can only occasionally take something from your neighbors who you know very well but nobody else.
– Your child should know that if there is a risk of fire in your house or apartment, they must never try to put out the fire on their own. The first thing they should do is get out of the building as fast as possible.
– If someone is asking your child for help, they should just clearly say «no» and leave. Don’t get us wrong: helping people is nice, but only when they really need help.
– Fast movement, loud noises can only provoke animals to attack. If the kid has a school bag, they should throw it aside to try to divert the dogs’ attention.
– No matter how friendly somebody seems, they can turn out to be anyone. Your kid should understand this: there is nothing wrong with refusing an invitation.
– What should you do if you smell gas at home? Walking outside and calling the fire brigade is the best course of action.
– Being locked in a tight space with a group of strangers can be extremely dangerous. There is nowhere to run if something bad happens. So, children should turn down such offers.
– If a child notices that someone seems to be following them, they should head straight to any public place: a supermarket, a park, a hair salon.
– No one the child doesn’t know. Whoever they seem to be, whatever they look like, children should never open the door to strangers.
– There is nothing wrong about shouting and fighting.
– Teach your children to avoid crowds. If this happened anyway, they should know that moving against the crowd is the worst thing they can do.
– Finding a safe place should be the top priority. Any place will do: a shop, a mall, an entrance hall.
– Children must know that their parents are people who they can trust and if anything bad happens, they can come to them for help.
– Playing hockey, skating or any other activities that involve ice should be practiced only in specially designed places.
– All medicine that you have at home should be hidden in a place where your child can’t get to it.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: