Be in awe of how breathtaking winter can be. She may be harsh at times with the bitter cold. But she can also be magical and breath taking. Perfect weather to just curl up by the fire place with your PJs with some hot cocoa, coffee or tea. Glass of wine perhaps (lol) and just watch each snow flakes fall.
Wanna built a snow man? (lol). Enjoy and take the time to reflect no matter what seasons you may be in with the 27 QUOTES about SURVIVAL, PERSEVERANCE.
All credits to the all the authors of the videos and the quotes featured in the vlog.
Music: Winter Wonderland. Relax and Reflect. Essence 2 by: audionautix.com
Music: INTRO: In The Field by: audionautix.com
Music: A Moment Reflection by: audionautix.com
Music: Finale: Night Runner by: audionautix.com
1st video: Stars in Mountain Valley Timelapse
Timelapse of stars over a valley in the Atlas Mountains, Morocco. Credit: www.standupfornature.org/donate to support their work.
2nd video: Northern Lights 2
Northern Lights near Tromso Norway February 2014 – Author: https://www.videvo.net/profile/subcity/
#3rd video: Ice Carving Off Alaskan Glacier
Large chunk of ice breaking away from a glacier and dropping into the water. All footage is public domain. Credit: U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, National Conservation Training Center, Creative Imagery.
Author: USFW: Website: https://www.fws.gov/
#4th video: Icelandic Glacier Lake: Author: Website: http://www.videvo.net
#5th video: Extreme Tracking Close Up Shot Along Snow Covered Branch. An extreme close-up shot tracking along a snow covered branch in a snowy woodland area. Author: Website: http://www.videvo.net
#6th video: Snowy Icelandic Coastline. Approaching icy mountains over the water of Fjallsárlón Ice Lake, Iceland. Author: Website: http://www.videvo.net
#7th video: Water drop in slow motion CC-BY NatureClip
High speed footage (slow motion) of Water drops on plants and trees. The first shot the sunlight passes through the drop creating a beautiful image. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license 3.0. – free to re-use Please credit with: Water Drops CC-BY, NatureClip, 2012 http://www.natureclip.co.uk More Free Creative Commons Videos http://www.natureclip.co.uk http://youtube.com/naturclip http://vimeo.com/natureclip http://videvo.net/natureclip Free Creative Commons Pictures http://flickr.com/natureclip.
#8th video: Icebergs in an Icelandic Lagoon. Author: Website: http://www.videvo.net
#9th video: Train in the Snow. A train travels through the snowy countryside in England. Author: Petetomskies: Website: https://www.facebook.com/duck66
#10th video: Pineapple Buried in Snow. Author: Website: http://www.videvo.net
#11th video: Moving Over an Ice Lake
Moving over the water in Fjallsárlón Ice Lake, Iceland.
Author: Website: http://www.videvo.net
Finale Video: Sunset Over Mountains. Author: http://www.videvo.net
Quotes of survival and perseverance:
1. Survival can be summed up in three words – never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying. – Bear Grylls
2. It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. – Charles Darwin
3. “Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.”- Samuel Johnson.
4. “By perseverance the snail reached the ark.” – Charles Spurgeon
5. In the kind of world we have today, transformation of humanity might well be our only real hope for survival. — Stanislav Grof
6. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th time.” – Julie Andrews
7. In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm… in the real world all rests on perseverance. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you. find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.” – Debbie Fields
9. Resilience is all about being able to overcome the unexpected. Sustainability is about survival. The goal of resilience is to thrive. – Jamais Cascio
10. In truth, we exist and survive, not because of the ego, but in spite of it. – David R. Hawkins
11. To cherish what remains of the Earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival. – Wendell Berry
12. We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun. – William Glassner
13. Life comes from physical survival; but the good life comes from what we care about. – Rollo May
14. The rules of survival never change, whether you’re in a desert or in an arena.- Bear Grylls.
15. This generation has given up on growth. They’re just hoping for survival. – Penelope Spheeris
*Our apologies, only up to quote #15 fit in the description box. Thank you for watching and be safe always.*
#winterwonderland #relax&relfect #survivalquotes